As far as blogging goes, I've pretty much got nothin' today. But, you know, NaBlow. So I'm going to post, darn it. Even if what I write turns out to be mind-numbing:
• The wind is a constant rush through Seattle right now. Like living next to a waterfall.
• I'm knitting Max some socks. It was his idea. He picked out the yarn. He sits next to me while I'm stitching, watching as if he's at a baseball game taking in the play-by-play. It's cute.
• J.'s mom flew in today. 81 and still traveling. Zipping between San Diego, Seattle, and Brooklyn as if it were her job.
• Claire is in an anxious, slightly unbearable state. Clingy and a little whiney. All weekend she kept announcing she wasn't getting enough attention. This after a trillion rounds of Old Maid, mancala, Candy Land, etc. I like that the kid can use her words to express feelings. But I'm also pretty sure I could do nothing but play games and paint her nails all day and she'd still demand more.
• I have problem hair.
• I have not been taking photos lately, except of food and legwarmers, and this bothers me. I intend to take my camera out into the world again soon.
• I'm sorry this is so lame.